cut to size
Punched parts are available in various designs from ASTORplast AG. Please contact us for further advice.
Type of products: Adhesive or non-adhesive; individually punched or punched on a sheet or a roll; single or multi-line; offset punched; with or without internal parts; with finger lift
Market segments: Automotive, medical technology, construction, sports, white goods, equipment engineering
Applications: Household appliances, coffee machines and automotive seals
- ASTORplast maintains a broad range of machinery for the manufacture of die-cut parts on a flat bed or rotary die-cut machine with seal band knifes and sheet metal tools.
- The die-cut parts are based on our sealing materials combined with adhesive tapes or other special products.
- ASTORplast supplies precise parts from about 1-2mm to a size of about 1500 x 1000 mm, in small to large series.
- You can also supply your products and ASTORplast will make a cost-effective contract manufacturing for you.
- We produce in accordance with the tolerances of ISO DIN 7715-Part 5 – Class P3